WHY STAGING IS IMPORTANT
Staging is about creating style that inspires a buyers excitement as they visualize themselves emotionally and physically at home in the house. Staging should help potential buyers see how a property will fit their lifestyle. A Staged home will show better than empty properties. If a property is styled and furnished in good taste, with flair, it translates into competitive offers, increased demand and a higher sale price.
- 1) Staged home can help reduce a property’s listing time on the Market 60% – 85%.
- 2) The cost of staging your home will always be less than the cost of your first price reduction.
- 3) Staged homes are sell for 25% – 35% more money than Unstaged homes.
- 4) Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home that has not been staged.
- 5) The job of a professional Home Stager is to provide an unbiased viewpoint to help you and your client sells your home faster and more money!